Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just sent an email to this place.

Stanwix Park

Let's do like we did with the Carting Poll :)

No dates yet just see how the Idea goes and I'll set dates and do the booking arrangements if we get enough interest ;)

If you look at the type of accomodation then the prices to see what suits your pocket then vote :thumbs:

I'll be having a 3 bedroom static caravan for £160 3 nights please :)

Your votes please :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd be up for this so long as it didn't clash with any classic shows. We live across the water. I can't really tow the van with the Spider but I'm sure hubby wouldn't mind towing it with the Jag :lol:

Keep me informed :cool:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I'll be sleeping on Happy Man's floor tenting it if I'm able to attend. ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Doesn't say if they are dog friendly.. I'd have two along with me - smiley German Shepherds :) but will attend if they do allow mutleys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be sleeping on Happy Man's floor tenting it if I'm able to attend. ;)
You'll be getting that pizzed you probably fall asleep naked in a field :lol:

Doesn't say if they are dog friendly.. I'd have two along with me - smiley German Shepherds :) but will attend if they do allow mutleys
Yes it does :D

The moonstone 2003 and the Florida 2004 allow pets :thumbs:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They do:
Dogs: Charges per day £3, per week £21, applies to all bookings. Dogs must be registered at time of booking and excercised off the park and kept under strict control at all times. Only two dogs allowed in accommodation. No Dogs allowed in Florida, Everglade or Richmond Holiday Caravans.

I'll be bringing our two :thumbs:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
tent for me:D

doubt if mrs al & mini al will be coming so i have a 6 man tent if anyone needs somewhere to crash. i'll be in the west wing :p

roswell who's the doris in your avatar?

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.