Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Pub meet for this month postponed due to lack of attendees.

If you would like a meet before Christmas, then put up your suggestions/availability for dates and venues then we can pick a time to suit as many people as possible.

It's always good to see new faces at these meets so come on folks, if you fancy coming along but are afraid you won't know anyone, then don't be shy we're a friendly bunch :)

Lesley (mymito10) and
Graham (dinomito)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Something has come up that I can't get out of folks. Means I'd not be up the road at Ghillie's till about 8:30 so I'm afraid I'm out for this months meet. See you on Sunday though for the breekie meet

·
Registered
633 Posts
Lesley - I guess there's not much point in having a meet now?

Cheers

Andy

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andy, I'd be happy to change it to the Thursday night.
Lesley, is that ok with you?

Where's everybody else hiding? New faces are always made more than welcome at these pub meets, so don't be shy ;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Andy, I'd be happy to change it to the Thursday night.
Lesley, is that ok with you?

Where's everybody else hiding? New faces are always made more than welcome at these pub meets, so don't be shy ;)
Thursday good for me..:thumbs:

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
yeh Thursday is fine with me. David gets home today from his overseas stint so he will be able to come along too

see you all on Thursday then :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've changed the date folks, see you on Thursday night now

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice wee meet last night, even though Davie and Lesley turned up in the Benz :vomit: Good to finally see Andy's MiTo as well. I definately need to get another one. It will almost certainly be a QV as well :inlove:

Next pub meet scheduled for last week in February folks. It would be great to see some more of you there :thumbs:

Graham

·
Registered
633 Posts
Nice wee meet last night, even though Davie and Lesley turned up in the Benz :vomit: Good to finally see Andy's MiTo as well. I definately need to get another one. It will almost certainly be a QV as well :inlove:

Next pub meet scheduled for last week in February folks. It would be great to see some more of you there :thumbs:

Graham
Was nice to catch up with you folks again..!

And glad you guys like the Mito :thumbs:

Andy

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New date for February now up folks, It would be great to have some new faces along.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Other Venues...

Here's some suggestions;

Stoney Harbour
The Broadstraik or Shepherds Rest in Westhill
The Garlogie Inn (between Westhill and Banchory )
The Milton, the Raemoir, the Banchory House Hotel
There's a new place opening soon in Tarves which might suit our needs called Formatines

I'm trying to think of country pubs with food and a decent car park.

Stu

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
Might just try to get to this. Jennifer will be about half way up Mt Kilimanjaro by then and I'll no doubt be in need of some company. If nothing else, it'll give me a chance to shake down one of our 2 beasts now that they've both had tuning boxes fitted, :D.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pub meet moved so that it's not too near the breakfast meet. Next one on 13th March

·
Registered
108 Posts
Pub meet moved so that it's not too near the breakfast meet. Next one on 13th March
I've been away from the forum for a while, but am coming back, spurred on by a chat with Graham down in Perth last weekend. I won't make 13th March, but if there is one in April, I'll be there. I changed my user name to this memorable one as I deleted my account - I was surprised no one else has picked it..:thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I can only assume this is indeed our one and only Simon! Great to have you back my friend, its been too long mate.
The breakfast/Pub meets WILL be every month, and I will endeavour to bring along an interesting motor for each of the Breakfast meets at least.
Great to have you back

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
Welcome back Simon. we often wondered what had happened to you. look forward to seeing you soon.

ps love the new name :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 124 Posts