Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

The next Breakfast Meet will be on 30th of September. We missed having one last month so hopefully everyone will be up for this one.

It will be at The Western Inn Cafe in Laurencekirk , meet there for 10:30am for breakfast.
Weather permitting we will have a run down through Kirriemuir then over Glenshee and back over the Cairn O Mount and then back to the Cafe for tea and scones.

See you there folks

G

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I'll just be having a look at everybody elses! :( With perhaps a slice of dry toast and a cup of tea :cry:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then again Louise may allow me ONE day off the diet :cool:

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
do you think they do a slimmers version - low fat sausages, low fat bacon, low fat black pud etc or would I be best having boiled egg and soldiers :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Table booked, I told them approximately 8. This would include - Louise and I, Lesley and David, Tom, Alex with Stu and Pauline should they be able to make it.

If you're going to be a last minute dot commer then please let the Milton know you'll be joining the "Bruce" party for breakfast at 10:45am. Contact them on 01330 844566

See you all on Sunday folks :thumbs:

Graham

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well, that's the 1st breakfast meet of the year out of the way.

Suggestion for next one is the Fennel at Inverurie for a V8 Breakfast!!

Great to welcome another new face to the breakfast meet today as well, Alex's 15 month old loon Callan! Hope you get your Brera back soon as well Tom.
Davie, your 156 is sounding brilliant loon. It sounds completely different to my 3.2. Must be the exhaust, all I know is that I love it!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New RSVP now up for The Fennel in Inverurie on the 26th folks.

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
Menu looks ace G - Louise will be happy - there's beans with the full brekkie :D

Are we just meeting at the venue (what time) or will you be arranging a meeting point beforehand?

Lesley

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I reckon we should have a meeting point beforehand. Bit of a trek for us, just for beans as well :cheese:

They've had some really nice cars there as well, so might have to give mine a wash before. Maybe no either, it'll still look Broon :lol:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Meeting point somewhere to the south and driving up sounds a good idea here :thumbs:.

Unlikely I'll have the Brera back :( so I'll have to hang back a couple of cars and park at the opposite end.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good to catch up with you today G at the Perth hub, count me in for a slap up @ Inverurie !:thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good to see you and your Dad as well Paul! I will make sure I have a Giulietta for the next brekkie at Inverurie!

1 - 20 of 179 Posts