Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Will make the next meet if they do a bi-monthly..

Car is hopefully back next week with the new engine in, and a spare engine to re-jink..

Public transport is enough to make anyone do-lally-tap with various odd peeps and the death metal on volume 11 that the whole bus can hear from the ipod headphones..

Here's hoping anyways!

Bry

·
Vendor
45,305 Posts
Great pics - where's mine though?! :mad: :lol:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry Pud this is the only shot I got of your bella but its arguably the best bit:D Hope this will do :)

DSC00121.jpg

·
Vendor
45,305 Posts
Sorry Pud this is the only shot I got of your bella but its arguably the best bit:D Hope this will do :)
I suppose it will, cheers :D

Broken down round the corner! :p
:lol:

Pud, why is your AD intake pipe on upside down? :thumbs: :D
Only way it fits due to MAF location.. I don't have the connecting pieces to fit the MAF on top of the CDA so I have to have the MAF straight onto the flexi that comes out of the throttlebody. I'd love to do summat with the intake as everytime I lift the bonnet the sight of all the tape and bits of crappy alu tubing really annoy me..

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Only way it fits due to MAF location.. I don't have the connecting pieces to fit the MAF on top of the CDA so I have to have the MAF straight onto the flexi that comes out of the throttlebody. I'd love to do summat with the intake as everytime I lift the bonnet the sight of all the tape and bits of crappy alu tubing really annoy me..
Furry muff.

Did you get that photo i texted you the other day?? :thumbs:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts