Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob and myself have now finalised a date for our visit to Alexanders Alfa Romeo dealership in Thornaby.

The structure to the evening of 23rd October will be as follows;

18:15 - Drinks & snacks, introduction & evening briefing.

19:00 - Demonstration drives; GT Cloverleaf 1.8 TS, Brera SV 2.4 JTD, Spider 2.2 JTS, 159 Ti 1.9 JTD, 147 Collezione 1.9 JTD.

IMPORTANT - Anyone wishing to drive a Vehicle MUST produce the paper part of their driving licence for insurance purposes.

Parts advisor - presentation of latest accessories, registration of Alfa Romeo Forum members to qualify for 10% Alexanders parts discount.

Technical advisor - workshop tour, technical advice.

Workshop advisor - general service advice.

Vehicle preparation advisor - advice on cleaning products and techniques.

Sales advisor – available to discuss all things sales related!

20:00 - Quiz - 1st prize £200 Alexanders Voucher.

20:30 - Evening draws to a close.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually Geoff this sounds fine and I take my hat off to you - and stick it on your bonce. (-;

I will try and get there that night
I hope to see you there. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I'm sure if he could, he would.
Mind you having seen one in real life......I NO LIKEY.......and I really really wanted to like it!

Sorry for the thread deviation!

Looking forward to seeing you all there and putting faces to the 'usernames'!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Well organised Geoff - sounds like a fun filled night. Just need to dig out the paper part of my license now!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well organised Geoff - sounds like a fun filled night. Just need to dig out the paper part of my license now!!
Good man. :thumbs:

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Driving license (both bits) found. Now it just depends what shift i am working :)

·
Registered
6,363 Posts
How did i miss this thread.???
This sounds great
Will check on work comitments and let you know ASAP.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I should be at work that night but I'm busy ploting and scheming to turn a certain situation to my advantage for that night. Should know for sure early next week.:)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How did I miss this thread??? This sounds great. Will check on work commitments and let you know ASAP.
I should be at work that night but I'm busy plotting and scheming to turn a certain situation to my advantage for that night. Should know for sure early next week.:)
I hope you can both get something sorted lads. :thumbs:

·
Vendor
46,130 Posts
Will they be coming out with us to drive them, or just giving us the keys and waving us off?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Will they be coming out with us to drive them, or just giving us the keys and waving us off?
I don't know, but I do know that one or two comments made in another thread had them put off for a while.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tell us more!
Someone mentioned something about thrashing their cars on a test drive which isn't really the image we want to portray.

·
Vendor
46,130 Posts
Someone mentioned something about thrashing their cars on a test drive which isn't really the image we want to portray.
If it was me, I take it back. I wouldn't rag a car that's soon to be someone else's pride and joy.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts