Alfa Romeo Forum banner

121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
For anybody who stumbles upon this, the monthly meet still continues, 1st Thursday of every month at the Dunelm Ridge just behind the Arniston centre at Durham.
Anybody who fancies a dodge out feel free to pop by and say hello.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Yes thats the place, we'll be there around 7.30, just look for the gaggle of Alfa's in the car park, be good to see you there.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi guys, hope everyone is well.
Will anyone be heading out tomorrow for a meet up?
I'd like to come down and hopeful meet some people, and their cars!

I think I've worked out the place.
Is the location right in this screen grab from Google?

Hopefully see you there,
JP
Was good to see you there last night. Hope we'll see you at future meets and events. Don't get many Mitos for some reason. :thumbs:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think i'll make an effort to go to this 1 (03/11/16) depends on family situation :thinking:

Do not expect my car to be clean!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Really wanted to make this with the car all recently painted but the bodyshop are still waiting for one more part which isnt due until friday :rage:

It actually arrived last friday but it was for the wrong side :rage:

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
For anybody that's interested, Alfabook North east are having a crimbo meet and meal on the 1st of December, meeting at 7.30 at Wear side farm in Washington, sr5 3nz, just off the A1231.

It's £14.95 a head, and all are welcome.

If your up for it let me know on here or hop onto Alfabook north east and let them know on there asap as table is being booked this weekend.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Next monthly meet is coming soon for anyone that is interested, looks like being a good turn out, will be at 7.30pm on 05.01.17 at Wearside Farm SR5 3NZ, just off the A19 near Nissan, which is still in Washington and not Sunderland despite Sunderland council moving the borders to try and make it a worthwhile city!.

Anybody is more than welcome to come along, always good banter and some really good cake, plus some cars turn up, hope to see you there.

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Next monthly meet is coming soon for anyone that is interested, looks like being a good turn out, will be at 7.30pm on 05.01.17 at Wearside Farm SR5 3NZ, just off the A19 near Nissan, which is still in Washington and not Sunderland despite Sunderland council moving the borders to try and make it a worthwhile city!.

Anybody is more than welcome to come along, always good banter and some really good cake, plus some cars turn up, hope to see you there.
Im on the wrong shift again.
And really at 23 miles away its a bit of a hike on a winters evening.

121 - 140 of 149 Posts