Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anybody who stumbles upon this, the monthly meet still continues, 1st Thursday of every month at the Dunelm Ridge just behind the Arniston centre at Durham.
Anybody who fancies a dodge out feel free to pop by and say hello.

Parking at the Dunelm Ridge ( DH1 5GB for anyone who needs it)was a lot less hassle then the Church Mouse was so again that will be the location, and time will be approx 7.30pm.

Everyone is welcome, it's a good night of random talk about car's mostly, but most random topics get covered at some point, and it is a family friendly meet so bring along your better half,kids or Granny.

Look forward to seeing you all there:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's on Thursday 1st October ,7.30pm meeting at the Church mouse in Chester Le Street.

Will be putting up a breakfast meet in the next couple of days if anyone is up for it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just noticed you said 7:30pm, I'll be there for this!

Brekky run no good for me though if it's a weekend, majority of my days off fall during the week. In fact I don't think I have a weekend off in October at all!

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahh **** sorry

Family took over and I forgot to send a message Had to babysit poorly grandson
Hope he's ok Steve, family has to come first.

Cheers everyone else who showed up, good to see you all again, might see some of you again on the 11th:thumbup:

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am sorry I didn't make it, I did try, but a series of unfortunately events occurred, including the A1 AND the A19 being solid on my way home from work.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts