Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 14th November 2010

12.15pm

East Anglia gets together with The South East.

Details:

With the arrival of a new Regional Rep in East Anglia, we thought this was a good opportunity to get together with our next door neighbours.
We are provisionally booked in at the exclusive rustic Italian Restaurant, the The Three Horseshoes, in Madingley, near Cambridge.
The Main Menu can be viewed here. Although not listed, a selection of traditional Sunday Roasts are also available.

I will need to confirm numbers before Friday 12th November in order to secure our booking.
Please RSVP with 'Food' if you are eating, followed by the number of guests accompanying you. e.g. FOOD x2

TO RSVP, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

Destination Details:

12.15pm

The Three Horseshoes
High St
Madingley
Cambridgeshire
CB23 8AB

Route Details:

EA Route to The Three Horseshoes

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
I suppose it only makes sense that the usual meeting point of Tesco, Copdock (by the bins :)) is used!
If you wish to meet at Tesco, please be there for 10:45.

Otherwise, have a look at the route here, to see where you would like to join the convoy!

Please don't forget to fill in your RSVP in the South East Lounge's thread, along with how many people you are bringing along for food!

For example, if you and one passenger will be joining us for lunch:

• 'YES' Food x2
If you will be joining us but not dining:
  • 'YES' No Food

If you would like to suggest a stopping point along the above route, in order to join the convoy, please do so below.

Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Make your way to 'The Bins' for 10:45 and I'll see you at the pub - I'm heading straight to Madingley, so no need to wait for me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.