Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 633 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then guys the next meet is planned for the 1st February 2009, just enough time after Christmas for everyone to have hopefully have been paid again and maybe the weather will have even picked up (but I doubt it).

I propose we all try and get there for 12 to 12 .30ish, stay there have a chat, take some pictures, eat some food and then if someone can assist me in a route for a drive we can arrange that.

Mark has very kindly arranged parking for us all but please also note there will be NO RACING allowed on site. That means you are ALL going to have to behave :p

Details are below.

Here is the link for where we are going.
http://www.transportcafe.co.uk/orwell_crossing_lorry_park_transport_cafe_truck_stop.html

The full address is as follows:
Orwell Crossing Lorry Park
A14 Eastbound
Nacton
Ipswich
Suffolk
IP10 0DD

Google map link as follows:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=IP10+0DD&ll=52.041016,1.224309&spn=0.254395,0.453715&hl=en

I’ll see you all there. Hopefully there will be many more news faces to join us. Let’s make this one a big one.

Katy :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hopefully the date will be right this time :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hi Katy - please don't suggest the A1071 road to Sudbury as a good road - thats just cheating in order to get home quick! I've attached a few thumbnails of some good photo opps in Ipswich just in case they take your fancy. Should be plenty of good routes about, but maybe best to see where everyone is coming from so we don't drag people further away.

Attachments

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: :lol: I will prob be going back to dads anyway you cheeky so and so :p
Very nice pictures I may have to take a drive down there myself before hand for a photo shoot or is that cheating :p

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Can I claim for my petrol? :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
No football on that day Mike? :rolleyes:

:p

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another 147 GTA there, that would be excellent! Dont worry about your GTA being dirty GTA Jim cant keep his clean!

JJ147 If you need any more details or have a problem just let me know.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Should be ok, I've punched it into AA route finder and it's a 77 mile trek, so a full tank should see me there and back :lol:

And on cleanliness, it doesn't move off the drive unless it's spotless so it WILL be clean for you guys (providing I can make it!)!

Cheers,
James

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well James (yes another James with a GTA this could get confusing) it would be great to see you there.

Take it easy!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Put your car on the back of the works truck and drive down. Failing that syphon the petrol out of your mums car you tight git
Now there's an idear! Hers is diesel though :p

;) :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
And on cleanliness, it doesn't move off the drive unless it's spotless so it WILL be clean for you guys
SH-IT!!!!! :eek: :( :rolleyes:

What colour is yours?

Well James (yes another James with a GTA this could get confusing) it would be great to see you there.

Take it easy!
I dont think he will be too impressed if you confused him with me! :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Red ... the best colour! :)

Yours is black isn't it? Should make for some good photo's!
Aye she's black :cool: but really shows the dirt up :rolleyes:

Will be some good pics will have to park next to each other ;)

1 - 20 of 633 Posts