Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a cold and snowy afternoon when 3 hardy members of East Anglia walked drove over the border of Cambridgeshire in to the flat lands of south Lincolnshire to do battle with the members of the Lincs section. Our battle ground a former greenhouse with 8 Scalextric tracks, our weapons of choice Scalextric cars. :bat:

An afternoon of burning rubber, crashing cars and a little bit of racing commenced at 14:00 LYBT (Local Yella Belly Time) It was a hard fought battle but we only went and did it folks.... we beat Lincs on there own turf :D Thanks to 3 times Champion alfmeo (Trev) and his son Adam we showed them who's best :cool:

Here's a linc to the picture thread and reults http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/meets-and-events-images/370794-lincs-meet-scalextric-saturday-4-23-feb-2013-pics.html

As I'm not gracious winner or loser....... Oi Lincs :loser:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,354 Posts
I still have time to " massage " the results........ :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have time to " massage " the results........ :D
Unless you want to cheat by taking the scores of 4 racers over 3 even Carol Vorderman couldn't massage the figures enough to make you lot win :lol:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,354 Posts
Unless you want to cheat by taking the scores of 4 racers over 3 even Carol Vorderman couldn't massage the figures enough to make you lot win :lol:
I wouldn't do that, just change the scores on the cards......... !

Or maybe just the names on the cards !

Or both.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts