Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 14 Premio club members currently waiting for AO Club stickers, these have all been sent out today via Royal Mail.

These also include members from:
Guatemala, Japan, Abu Dhabi & Italy :cool: :wow:

Many thanks for signing up to the club, without all of your support, we probably wouldn't of seen 2007 out the same way we entered it.

All the money raised from the club so far has been spent on paying up our host in advance and has helped with some long awaited software purchases to help us to continue building the site around you all.

Thanks to everyone!

Regards,

AO

·
Administrator
60,114 Posts
Thanks AO, glad to have been of service, :D and I appreciate all your hard work to keep this site up and running so well :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Great news!! :D

Thanks!! :cool:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Received my two white internal stickers today and they're already in the rear windows of the Brera !! :D

Thanks Ian !! ;)

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Mine arrived the other day but unfortunately the red ones won't come away clean from the backing and theyr'e now ruined.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
We cannot have that, please PM me your address and I will send some replacements pronto!

AO
Just pm'd you mate. I've just ordered a new boat and would like to put them on it (should look good as the boat is all white).

ta much for your trouble.

Will

·
Registered
166 Posts
How do I get one? I want one!;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Now I know.:)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Got my stickers today, The smaller white ones are fantastic, but at the risk of sounding ungreatfull, I was un-impressed with the red window stickers, not as good as I expected them to be!!!
But the white ones more than made up for this!!!!

Thanks muchly

1 - 20 of 23 Posts