Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Rob 156 said:
I think the forum has been set up so we can only put pictures in threads in the images section. In other sections, we just get links to the pics instead.
This is correct, this was to help our non broadband users and to stop people posting massive images, use attachments.

Ian

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
BigFoot said:
I think Kevin is referring to Gibbo's issues with seeing this
icon.
Well its in EVERY skin and works, empty/clear out your temporary internet cache through internet options in your PC's control panel.

Its there and working MR Slegg :) Email me is you still need help.

Ian

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Kevin is unfortunately using a MAC, which might account for his vision problems :D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
BigFoot said:
Well, I use a Mac too and have no problems whatsoever.
Yes, but your IQ is above 50 :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
BigFoot said:
:tut: Gary, all these provocations can only lead to an all-out Slegg War.

And we don't want that, do we... ;)
:lol:

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
okay, when we have filled up this thread with decent info, I will be deleting the general chit chat posts, just so that you know :)

Anyhow, I have another tip that is obvious but some may of missed it or not thought of using it.

When searching, for technical assistance, its better to navigate to the actual model forum or at least to the technical forum and click the "Search this forum" button as in the screen shot attached. This will only bring up searches within that particular lounge thus making the search return less fake results and higher chance of finding what you need. This can also be done from our main search facility by selecting the forum you wish to search from the list here

This will also help us to serve results more quickly to you and save server resources. So this really is a good obvious tip! I will also try and allow the option of returning threads or posts so that this also allows your search results to be more specific.

AO

Attachments

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
alfaowner said:
okay, when we have filled up this thread with decent info, I will be deleting the general chit chat posts, just so that you know :)

Ohhh, but they're the best bits :lol:

41 - 60 of 67 Posts