1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
We have the ARCOP Dynoday coming up in 8 days. The event will be held at MRD in v/d Hoff road, Hercules, Pta, on saturday the 11th July.

That leaves the week end and next week to clean the air cleaners, top-up the oil levels and if necessary, arrange a tune-up.
Come on guys, lets put the Alfas on the rolling road, you have my word no harm will come to it.

The cost is R150 per session(strap down), Johan will run the car 2 or 3 times if you like, once it is on the rollers.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I'm bringing my SW that was at FR&R earlier this year - it is in the same state of tune - so I will dyno the dyno's :jester: :cheese:

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Carlo, I will confirm with Johan and let you guys know. I believe we will start 09-ish, then it depends on how many cars turn up?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Thats the truth.

My only issue is that the sooner we start the earlier I will have to be awake to wash my car.
To arrive at MRD at 9 you'll have to go past the Midrand area at 8:30, so depending where in JHB you live and how much time you take for the morning rinse... wakey wakey at 7:00?

If there is a need for meet and drive from Shell, we can push it 30min later, to leave Shell at 9 and arrive MRD 9:30

·
Registered
339 Posts
To arrive at MRD at 9 you'll have to go past the Midrand area at 8:30, so depending where in JHB you live and how much time you take for the morning rinse... wakey wakey at 7:00?

If there is a need for meet and drive from Shell, we can push it 30min later, to leave Shell at 9 and arrive MRD 9:30
I live in PTA East so I am a lot closer :)

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
What time Corrie?
We are set for 09.00 to 14.00, before the noise-police step can in.

If you come earlier, I am certain Johan will accommodate you. There will be 3 or 4 other cars as well, but they may be gone early.

It will also be possible to set up a gas-braai and build a hotdog for late breakfast.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Theo van Vuuren, A KIND REQUEST: we have this dynoday at MRD in Pretoria on saturday morning. Is it possible to arrange to get a Squadra Corsa on the rollers on the day. PLEASE, everybody is looking forward to see the SC in circulation.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Good job.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I asked Derik Scorer, dealer principle for Arnold Chatz Cars, to send a SC to the Dynoday. He promised to look into it and let me know if it will be possible.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts