Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
87,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey all,

Time for a trip back to the Vee.

We'll meet up in Dungarvan just off the Strandside Roundabout at the carpark beside the Eurospar/playground at 12pm for a chat & a chance to grab a bite to eat before departing for the drive at about 1pm

From Dungarvan we'll head through Cappoquin towards Lismore & then up to the Vee where we'll stop for a few pics & a chat at the lay by overlooking Bay Lough, then on to the hairpin for another quick stop before heading on to Cahir where there's the option to have a meal or head home from there depending on what people want to do.

Here's the route that we've planned Google Map

And here's a few pics from our last trip to the Vee http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/meets-and-events-images/356311-ao-republic-of-ireland-dungarvan-to-vee-21-oct-2012-a.html

It was a good day out last year so hopefully we'll see a few new as well as a few familiar faces for this year's trip to the Vee, as ever all are welcome so come along :thumbs:

So that's Sunday 9th June, meeting in Dungarvan just off the Strandside Roundabout in the carpark beside the Eurospar/playground at 12pm

·
Administrator
87,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So that's Sunday 9th June, meeting in Dungarvan just off the Strandside Roundabout in the carpark beside the Eurospar/playground at 12pm

Looking forward to this already :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
You can count me in for this .I dont know whether the alfa will be still in my ownership but ill have some sort of italian car at this :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Will confirm closer to the date. Would like to go to this, haven't been since the Kilkenny meet last year!

If anybody is leaving from Dublin or surrounding areas, could potentially do a convoy down. :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can count me in for this .I dont know whether the alfa will be still in my ownership but ill have some sort of italian car at this :thumbs:
See you then & GLWTS :thumbs:

Can I come? :)
As I said all welcome :thumbs:

If I'm down south that weekend I'll come along. Great drive last year.
Be good to meet up again if you are around, it was a good day out :cool:

Will confirm closer to the date. Would like to go to this, haven't been since the Kilkenny meet last year!

If anybody is leaving from Dublin or surrounding areas, could potentially do a convoy down. :thumbs:
I'd like to see the Monza in the metal, love those wheels :cool:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
See you then & GLWTS :thumbs:

As I said all welcome :thumbs:

Be good to meet up again if you are around, it was a good day out :cool:

I'd like to see the Monza in the metal, love those wheels :cool:
Cheers. They do need a refurb though... so don't look at them too closely :)

·
Administrator
87,334 Posts

·
Administrator
87,334 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
I'll probably be away for this one....

·
Administrator
87,334 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm away on the 7th and the 8th so I'm not sure if I will make it.

Hopefully I will. Especially as I had to miss mondello. :(

Also, I'm a little bit embarrassed that I haven't been able to do any of the Fettling jobs yet....... Too busy at work during the week and then the weekends are usually mad busy as well.

Ned. ( frustrated )

1 - 20 of 57 Posts