• Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is part 1/2 of the AlfaOwner.com Photo competition semifinals

(link to part 2)

These two semifinal polls both have 9 photos to vote (9 out of 18 photos total = 2 polls) ... the 3 Most voted ones from both of these polls will go to the finals (held next friday)...

The photos can be viewed in AlfaOwner.com Photo Competition 2005 - discussion period thread...

Keep your mouse over the photos to see the ID number of the photo...

You may or may not have noticed that you can vote for 2 images (1 in both poll), this is unfortunate, but let's live with it..... It is the Final poll that will determine the winner :)

Now... vote..... :D

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
So you guys wring your hands over making the photos anonymous -- even to the point of somebody suggesting double blind posting :rolleyes: -- and then you make the polls public? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think people are starting to take this whole thing too seriously... it's supposed to be a fun and friendly little competition ... what's the harm to see who voted what?

and a :) to make this post more friendy :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
During forming of the competition rules there was quite a bit of brain storming going on and some silly (more formal stuff) was suggested by myself. I think those ideas and some others were thrown aside to keep the competition less complicated. So yes - lets see how this goes :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Toronto Spider said:
So you guys wring your hands over making the photos anonymous -- even to the point of somebody suggesting double blind posting :rolleyes: -- and then you make the polls public? :rolleyes:
Tor, don't blame me... :rolleyes: I would had made it anonymous.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Few hours left of voting time!

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
photos #4, #2 and #5 are in for the final round :)

Final poll coming soon ;)

·
Super Moderator
44,741 Posts
My photographing prowess was well appreciated then :rolleyes: :(
To be fair, I think I made the mistake of picking a picture which needed an explanation before anyone would even be able to work out what it was.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts