Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
87,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, time for the first meet of the year.

This time it's something new, we are heading for the Mizen Head taking in the Wild Atlantic Way.

We'll be meeting in Skibbereen at Hegarty's Esso on Market St. at 12pm for a chat & maybe a quick bite to eat before departing sometime between 12:30 & 1pm. From there we head west via Ballydehob, Schull, Goleen, Crookhaven & Barleycove before reaching the Mizen Head, then we head back towards Bantry again via the coast road & some more nice scenic & driving roads before stopping off at the West Lodge Hotel to refuel.

Here's a Google map of the suggested route including sat nav co-ordinates of the meeting point.

Hopefully we'll see some new faces for this one as well as some of the regulars, as usual all are welcome.

So that's Sunday 7th May at 12pm in Skibbereen at Hegarty's Topaz on Market St. R595 (sat nav co-ordinates 51.54722, -9.26416)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

alfaowner.com and its recognised representatives accept no responsibility for the condition of members' cars, the legality of the drivers and the manner in which the vehicles are driven.
Members should keep their vehicles in a road worthy condition. Vehicles should be driven within the limitations of the road conditions and legal speed limit. Any driver who wishes to do otherwise does so at their own risk.

.​

·
Administrator
87,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
So that's Sunday 7th May at 12pm in Skibbereen at Hegarty's Topaz on Market St. R595 (sat nav co-ordinates 51.54722, -9.26416)

Get your RSVPs submitted if you are planning on attending so you'll get a reminder for the event as well as a notification of any last minute changes.

·
Administrator
87,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Meet rescheduled to Sunday 7th May, hopefully this works for a few more people. I've removed previous posts to prevent any confusion ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would love to

I should be introducing myself in another forum, but I have this topic on subscription.

My lovely Guilietta is not a classic (yet) nor particularly rare (yet), but I would love to join you guys!

I'll be heading from Dublin..
May I tag along?

·
Administrator
87,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to AO & to the Irish section :Irish:

Of course you can, all are welcome, see you in Skibbereen on the 7th :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a pity, I was hoping the rescheduled date would work for you, hopefully you can make the next one. Enjoy the Italy trip :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone else ? Looks like the weather will be nice for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Unfortunately all my cars are off the road until next week! :(
Slight insurance issue.

I'll see yee at the next one

·
Administrator
87,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only 2 "YES" RSVPs but a certain Red GT owner is also planning on attending, & I think a Giulietta owner.

anthony.dow & klexas said they were going, are you both still planning on heading south ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Only 2 "YES" RSVPs but a certain Red GT owner is also planning on attending, & I think a Giulietta owner.

anthony.dow & klexas said they were going, are you both still planning on heading south ?
Spider is in for nct tomorrow afternoon, if it passes, which I think it should, I'll be heading down.

·
Administrator
87,597 Posts

·
Administrator
87,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Car washed, fuel tank full & camera battery charged, see you all tomorrow :thumbs:

PS Hegarty's is actually a Topaz not an Esso.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts