Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next meet will be in Kinsale, the plan is to meet up between 12:30 & 1pm for a chat in Kinsale & maybe a visit to the chipper before departing sometime after 1pm. Dinos famous chipper is in the town centre just beside the pier & the carpark.

Before we leave Kinsale there's the option to drive up to Charles Fort which overlooks the bay, then back to Kinsale & on to the Old Head Of Kinsale where there's the Lusitania Memorial & the Old Head Of Kinsale Signal Tower. Then it's on to Garrylucas & Garretstown beaches & from there to Timoleague (Friary), Courtmacsherry, Ring village, Clonakilty & then possibly to Inchydoney Island. We'll be keeping to the Wild Atlantic Way route along the coast road as much as possible.

Here's a Google Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I4iogRFUdqGSu1RwsFjF1T76a3z8G1KM&usp=sharing of the suggested route, although it may vary slightly.

As always all are welcome so come along & don't forget to submit your RSVPs.

So that's Sunday 10th June at 12:30pm in Kinsale in the car park on the R600 (Pier Road) between Dinos Chipper & the park, before Acton's Hotel Sat nav co-ordinates N 51.70424, W 8.52139 (Parking 2 on the map, if that's closed try Parking 1)

And if the those car parks are full there's there's also on street parking by the water on Pier Road & Lower Road.
If anyone wants my phone number for Sunday, send me a PM with your number & I'll text you back.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

alfaowner.com and its recognised representatives accept no responsibility for the condition of members' cars, the legality of the drivers and the manner in which the vehicles are driven.
Members should keep their vehicles in a road worthy condition. Vehicles should be driven within the limitations of the road conditions and legal speed limit. Any driver who wishes to do otherwise does so at their own risk.

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Unfortunately I'm in Evian Les bains that weekend.
Enjoy men and take lots of photos for me

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts