Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Killarney to Moll's Gap & Healy Pass meet is up next.

Meeting in the Tesco car park (east of the town) in Killarney at 12pm for a chat & maybe a quick bite to eat before departing sometime between 12:30 & 1pm.
There's a Costa Coffee behind the Tesco.

From Killarney it's off to Moll's Gap stopping at Ladies View (there's a café there http://www.ladiesview.com/ ) & again at the Gap.
Then on to Kenmare & to the start of the Healy Pass at Lauragh.

Once we get down to the end of the Pass at Adrigole it's on to Glengarriff for a bite to eat if that's what people want.

Here's a Google map of the suggested route including sat nav co-ordinates of the meeting point https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lvzt6CP-MnOPjTPpSht6Benj154&usp=sharing

The Killarney meet has always a good day out so hopefully we'll see a few familiar faces as well as some new faces attending, as ever all are welcome so come along.

So that's Sunday 23rd September at 12pm in Tesco car park Killarney on the east side of the town (sat nav co-ordinates 52.062861, -9.494323 off the R876)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

alfaowner.com and its recognised representatives accept no responsibility for the condition of members' cars, the legality of the drivers and the manner in which the vehicles are driven.
Members should keep their vehicles in a road worthy condition. Vehicles should be driven within the limitations of the road conditions and legal speed limit. Any driver who wishes to do otherwise does so at their own risk.

.​

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So that's Sunday 23rd September at 12pm in Tesco Car park on the east side of Killarney.

Please post if you are planning on attending.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Less than 2 weeks to go, anyone else heading to Killarney on the 23rd.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blueee fueled & washed (rain assisted) ready for Killarney tomorrow :)

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blue skies here this morning & a good forecast for today :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone who made it to Killarney, I really enjoyed today, great to see you all again & as a bonus the weather treated us very well considering what was predicted earlier in the week. I hope you all had a great day & made it home safe :thumbs:

I'm just sorting out the pics & I'll post a link to them when I get them uploaded.

PS Andrew if you see this, nice to meet you today & hopefully we'll see you at the next meet with your Alfa :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts