Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the details for the trip to the Vee.

We'll meet up in Dungarvan just off the Strandside Roundabout at the carpark beside the playground & Eurospar between 12pm & 12:30pm for a chat & a chance to grab a bite to eat (there's a deli in the Eurospar) before departing for the drive.

From Dungarvan we'll head through Cappoquin towards Lismore & then up to the Vee where we'll stop for a few pics & a chat at the lay by overlooking Bay Lough, then on to the hairpin for another quick stop before heading on towards Cahir via Clogheen where there's the option to have a meal or head away depending on what people want to do. If anyone wants to make any suggestions of where to eat etc. please do.

Here's the route https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zqc36l7KnZtg.k3pNl4TxcG0s

And here's a few pics from our last trip to the Vee to encourage you all to make the trip http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/meet...f-ireland-dungarvan-to-vee-7-june-2015-a.html

Hopefully we'll see some more new faces as well as a few familiar faces for this year's trip to the Vee, as ever all are welcome so come along & don't forget to RSVP :thumbs:

So that's Sunday 5th June, meeting in Dungarvan just off the Strandside Roundabout in the carpark beside the Eurospar/playground at 12pm.
Sat nav co-ordinates for meeting point in Dungarvan 52.092902,-7.617346

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
See you Sunday 5th June, meeting in Dungarvan just off the Strandside Roundabout in the carpark beside the Eurospar/playground at 12pm.

Sat nav co-ordinates for meeting point in Dungarvan 52.092902,-7.617346

Meeting Point
Dungarvan To The Vee 2016 Meet Point.jpg

Route
Dungarvan To The Vee 2016.png

A few pics from last year

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just over 2 weeks to go now, anyone else planning on making the trip to the Vee on the 29th ?

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At the moment I can also make the 5th but that's the June Bank Holiday weekend so the roads would be busy ? How about we wait another week & see, then make a decision on Monday 23rd on rescheduling ?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sorry folks, I am unable to make it for the next month or so - a few of the week ends blocked off by "events" (weddings and such - I wish I could hire a body double!); Plus the front end of the 159 has finally decided "that's it!" and wants some suspension work. Not much to complain after 139k KM, will put her in the hands of TI soon!

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Due to the majority being unavailable on the previous date I've rescheduled the meet for Sunday 5th June, hope to see a few more of you there.

Hopefully we'll see you at a meet later in the year H3llR4iser.

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
Sorry folks, I am unable to make it for the next month or so - a few of the week ends blocked off by "events" (weddings and such - I wish I could hire a body double!); Plus the front end of the 159 has finally decided "that's it!" and wants some suspension work. Not much to complain after 139k KM, will put her in the hands of TI soon!
Oh no! Whatever will we talk about? :jester:

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will do :thumbs:

Hopefully it won't be too painful on the wallet.

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone else planning on heading to Dungarvan on Sunday ?

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Car washed, camera battery charged, see you all tomorrow, don't forget the sunscreen ;)

PS if anyone wants some AO flyers tomorrow just ask.

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts