Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
87,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the details for the trip to the Vee.

We'll meet up in Dungarvan just off the Strandside Roundabout at the carpark beside the playground & Eurospar at 12pm for a chat & a chance to grab a bite to eat (there's a deli in the Eurospar) before departing for the drive at about 1pm

From Dungarvan we'll head through Cappoquin towards Lismore & then up to the Vee where we'll stop for a few pics & a chat at the lay by overlooking Bay Lough, then on to the hairpin for another quick stop before heading on towards Cahir via Clogheen where there's the option to have a meal or head away depending on what people want to do. If anyone wants to make any suggestions of where to eat etc. please do.

Here's the route https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zqc36l7KnZtg.k3pNl4TxcG0s

And here's a few pics from our last trip to the Vee to encourage you all to make the trip http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/meets-andamp-events-images/381499-ao-republic-of-ireland-dungarvan-to-vee-9-june-2013-a.html

Hopefully we'll see a few new as well as a few familiar faces for this year's trip to the Vee, as ever all are welcome so come along :thumbs:

So that's Sunday 7th June, meeting in Dungarvan just off the Strandside Roundabout in the carpark beside the Eurospar/playground at 12pm.
Sat nav co-ordinates for meeting point in Dungarvan 52.092902,-7.617346

·
Administrator
87,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

See you all at 12pm on Sunday the 7th June in Dungarvan :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I usually make a few suggestions & ask what date works for people, especially early & late in the year when there isn't much else on anyway so most weekends are free of events. There'll be something on most weekends as we head into the summer & no date is going to work for all unfortunately but that's unavoidable.

If it looks like the 7th isn't going to work for the majority then I'll look at rescheduling it but for now we'll aim for the 7th.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
See you there guys. Was great seeing everyone in glendalough and cork.
Anyone up for heading down in convoy from Dublin. Maybe meet up in avoca in rathcoole.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ah was hoping to make it this year!!but at a wedding that weekend...convoy from Dublin would have happend...change the date and add a 166 and GT!were both at that wedding on the 7th

·
Registered
128 Posts
See you there guys. Was great seeing everyone in glendalough and cork.
Anyone up for heading down in convoy from Dublin. Maybe meet up in avoca in rathcoole.
This is very tempting....only I'm not sure about a convoy with Scortho. I'd need to leave an hour before him to have any chance of arriving at the same time (and with my licence intact)!

I'm a maybe for now - need to check family commitments etc. for that date.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm now a maybe for this , wedding is actually on the Friday so as long as I'm back and still in condition to drive I'll be along...

Joey , we will have to stick Shane at the back on the convey and box him in lol

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
This is very tempting....only I'm not sure about a convoy with Scortho. I'd need to leave an hour before him to have any chance of arriving at the same time (and with my licence intact)!

:surprise:
You should see my commute to work:cool:

·
Registered
113 Posts

It's a good thing Scortho will be driving it and I'll be in my own yoke so.... Though I may have my GTV on the road by then so you'll have two to contend with....

I'm a maybe also, but would hope to make it

·
Administrator
87,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Administrator
87,331 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts