Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
88,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blueee clean & ready for the meet today in Dungarvan, more pics tonight ;)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Thanks for organising as usual David. Very much appreciated. I'm a bit hoarse from spending the whole day talking to my boy (not once did he take out his tablet) and he declared he'd had a grand day out, as did I. :thumbs:

Looking through my pictures for the day I don't have any without someone's fizog on display.

·
Administrator
88,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem Paddy :thumbs: I hope everyone enjoyed today, I know I did. Great to see some new faces & new cars today, & good to see the regulars also. My luck hasn't run out with managing to arrange good weather for AO meets yet either, it was looking dodgy a few days ago in the forecast but it worked out well, I think I even got a bit of a tan again today :D

All pics from today here https://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/9KCH68 If anyone wants any bigger versions just ask.

And some highlights

·
Registered
4 Posts
Those are fantastic photos David, thank you so much for organising the event was a great day for it and great to meet new faces!

Looking forward to the next one already!

·
Administrator
88,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, great to hear you enjoyed the day, thank you both for making the trip down today & hope to see ye again soon :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts