Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey all, it's time for the next meet down south.

The meet will be in Mahon Point SC at 12pm.

We'll park up in the roofed section of the car park (when you go into the garage drive straight in towards the back, we'll try to park up at the back just to the left of the centre road in (it's usually empty in that section)
If it's a dry day we can park the cars outside later for some pics.

There's plenty of options for tea/coffee/food & plenty space to eat in the food hall
http://www.mahonpointsc.ie/dine

I haven't posted any details of a drive for this meet & maybe people are happy to just meet up for a chat for a change, either works for me.
As I've already said in other threads suggestions for what to do on the day are welcome so do post/speak up.

Here's a Google Map for the location of Mahon Point SC & the sat nav coordinates for the Entrance to Carpark are 51.88537,-8.39790

Mahon Point is easily accessible & signposted from the South Ring Road (N40)
If coming from the north just go through the Jack Lynch Tunnel & it's the first exit.

As always all are welcome & we'd love to see some new faces so come along & don't forget to submit your RSVPs.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

New date ----- To be decided----- in Mahon Point SC at 12pm.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
If coming from the north just go through the Jack Lynch TunnelUnderpass & it's the first exit.

FYP Dave :D :p

At this point I'm all go. Better have my coffee ready when I arrive :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought I should mention the tunnel as I know some of ye wanted to do a tunnel run :D
And there's no toll on this one :p

Hope you can make it :thumbs: I don't do coffee, just be grateful I chose a location with plenty of choices for you to get coffee :lol:

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
There's only one tunnel in Ireland and that's the Dublin (ONLY CAPITAL) port tunnel. End of story :lol:

Pretty sure Dermo will be along shortly to correct me :lol:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks like family are going to get in the way of this meet for me. Was planning on getting down to Cork and not head to Galway. Will be heading to Galway now for the Saturday and Sunday so unfortunately, I'm out.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Not going to make this guys. I will try and make the C&C on Sunday so I might see some of you there instead.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry lads I'm not going to make this now as I've a funeral for the next couple of days.

If those interest still want to go ahead & meet up that's fine with me, have a good one.
If not I'll reschedule this for a later date.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I reckon a reschedule is in order Dave.

Seeing as most of those who were interested can no longer make it on Saturday & others have suggested it be rescheduled that's what we'll do.

I close this thread for now & I'll see about setting another date that works for people either this side of Xmas or in the new year.

Hope to see some of you soon :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New date Sunday 23rd February in Mahon Point SC at 12pm.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's not far away if people are around & want to go to that first.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.