Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the plan for the first meet of the year.

We'll meet up at 12pm for a chat in Clonakilty & maybe a quick bite to eat before departing between 12:30 & 1:00.

From Clonakilty we'll head for Rosscarbery, Glandore & then on to Unionhall taking in some sections of the coast roads with a few stops for pics along the way before heading back via Leap to Rosscarbery.

There's a good deli counter in the Maxol filling station nearest the roundabout where we are meeting in Clonakilty or we can stop off either on the way or on the return journey at the Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery or head back to Clonakilty for a meal if that's what people want.

If anyone else has any suggestions do speak up, here or on the day.

Here's a Google Map of the suggested route although it may vary slightly.

As always all are welcome so come along & don't forget to submit your RSVPs.

So that's Sunday 19th April at 12pm in Clonakilty at "Clonakilty Car Centre" car park on the N71 just before the two filling stations beside the roundabout.
Sat nav co-ordinates N: 51.61884 W 8.90584

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
See you all on Sunday 19th April at 12pm in Clonakilty :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Im still a maybe, Ive to reduce the size of my tyres on the 17 inch teledials because they're rubbing off the koni sport spring pans, so its going to be an expensive week.
Im a maybe verging on yes, more than a maybe verging on no

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you need to go lower profile or narrower or both ?

Anyone else planning on attending Sunday ? The forecast for the weekend is good :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It be nice if there were a few more attending but I'm still on anyway if everyone else is, are you ?

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
You still on for this H3llR4iser ?

Anyone else thinking of attending ?

·
Registered
442 Posts
I am in guys, just need to give the Pantera (it's what Alfisti call the 159 in Italy :D) a coat of Autoglym :)

Scortho, give us good news!!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Ive good news and bad news. The bad news is I'm completely broke to pay day, the good news is thats thursday so Ill be there tomorrow.

Didn't realise it was a three hour drive to clonakilty though:surprise:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Oh, that's good. I am in the same position anyway, got like 25 Euro to survive until Thursday myself...but a full tank, and a full cupboard :)

See you tomorrow fellas!

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car washed, camera battery charged, see ye tomorrow lads :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ive good news and bad news. The bad news is I'm completely broke to pay day, the good news is thats thursday so Ill be there tomorrow.

Didn't realise it was a three hour drive to clonakilty though:surprise:

Fair play :thumbs: that's a fair drive down alright but once you get to Clonakilty there won't be a huge amount more driving to do.

And if anyone wants any AO flyers tomorrow just ask.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Fair play :thumbs: that's a fair drive down alright but once you get to Clonakilty there won't be a huge amount more driving to do.

Ill take a few off you

·
Registered
442 Posts

I'd be happy to take a few too, have been spotting a few Alfas recently (especially around work).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts