Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cancelled due to lack of interest.

Hey all here's the plan for the next meet.

We'll meet up at 12pm for a chat in Clonakilty & maybe a quick bite to eat before departing between 12:30 & 1:00.

From Clonakilty we'll head for Rosscarbery, Glandore & then on to Unionhall taking in some sections of the coast roads along the way with a few stops for pics along the way before heading back via Leap to Rosscarbery & Clonakilty.

We can stop off either on the way or on the return journey at the Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery or head back to Clonakilty for a meal if that's what people want or we can do our own thing. (if anyone else has any suggestions do speak up, here or on the day)

Here's a Google Map of the suggested route.

As always all are welcome so come along & don't forget to submit your RSVPs.

So that's ---- Date To Be Decided --- at 12pm in Clonakilty at "Clonakilty Car Centre" car park on the N71.

There's a big "Clonakilty BlackPudding Co" old open top bus & a Green Elephant just before it which you can't miss & there's two filling stations just after it beside the roundabout.
Sat nav co-ordinates N: 51.61884 W 8.90584

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Cancelled due to lack of interest

See you all on Sunday 6th October at 12pm in Clonakilty :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
It's a 610km round trip to Clonakilty from Dublin according to Google Maps, that's about 6 hours driving in one day :( If I can get home to Clare on the Saturday it might be able to make it from there.

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a fair spin for anyone up the country alright, hopefully the next one wil be nearer to ye if this one is too far.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Would love to go to one but its a bit of a spin from kilkenny - might make the next one and will have my wheels refurb'd and my remap, egr and dpf sorted by then :)

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At the moment it looks like it's unlikely this will go ahead on Sunday.

If there aren't a few more people who are a YES before Friday night then I'll cancel it, hopefully there will be more interest next time.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
I would've come down for a drive on sunday Dave, but the car was in the warehouse at work, and I just moved it this morning only to notice a small oil leak, so its going Monday into Gerry's. Sorry :(

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No worries Rob, hope it's nothing major with the GT & that it's sorted out without too much trouble.

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cancelled due to lack of interest.

If anyone is in interested in trying to make this happen in the next few weeks or months speak up & we'll see if we can get enough interest to make it a runner. Saturdays or Sundays work for me & I'm free most weekends.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.