Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the plan for the first meet of the year.

We'll meet up at 12pm for a chat in Clonakilty & maybe a quick bite to eat before departing between 12:30 & 1:00.

From Clonakilty we'll head for Rosscarbery, Glandore & then on to Unionhall taking in some sections of the coast roads with a few stops for pics along the way before heading back via Leap to Rosscarbery.

There's a good deli counter in the Maxol filling station nearest the roundabout where we are meeting in Clonakilty or we can stop off either on the way or on the return journey at the Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery or head back to Clonakilty for a meal if that's what people want.

If anyone else has any suggestions do speak up, here or on the day.

Here's a Google Map of the suggested route although it may vary slightly.

As always all are welcome so come along & don't forget to submit your RSVPs.

So that's Sunday 22nd April at 12pm on the west side of Clonakilty at "Clonakilty Car Centre" car park on the N71 just south of the two filling stations beside the roundabout.
Sat nav co-ordinates N: 51.61884 W 8.90584

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
See you all Sunday 22nd April at 12pm on the west side of Clonakilty at "Clonakilty Car Centre" car park on the N71 just south of the two filling stations beside the roundabout.
Sat nav co-ordinates N: 51.61884 W 8.90584

A few pics from the previous meet

DSC_0013.jpg DSC_0027.jpg DSC_0035.jpg

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There seems to be an issue with the thread & RSVPs, I'll ask Admin to have a look.

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A week to go until the Clonakilty meet, RSVPs aren't working so post to say if you are planning on attending.

I'm planning on going :D

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
GT washed but covered in tar. The council is redoing all the local roads so I'm not de-tarring until they're done.

I hope you can make it Scortho. :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I won't make it guys. A year lying up has led to the gtv misfiring like a *****.
Hopefully I'll see you all in dungarvan

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What Paddy said, & hope to see you at the next meet.

Nice morning here so far, hopefully it'll last, see you all soon.

·
Administrator
87,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts