Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has taken out insurance through AO/Adrian Flux in either December or January, please could you reply here as AF are suggesting no one took out a policy. I know of a few others that saved £££ and I would like to take this information to them.

Please advise as soon as you can.

Best regards,

AO Admin

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
i did get a quote and indeed did save £'s but renewal isn't up as yet so i haven't taken out a policy.

i am 99% sure i will though when renewal is ready:D

·
AO Traders
596 Posts
I requested a quote for my motor over a month ago and I'm still waiting for a reply. :cry:

Hello

Really concerned to see you have not been contacted, did you request a callback from our website? Please feel free to pm me your contact details and I will arrange for an underwriter to conatct you.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I've got a few months yet but i will certainly get a quote nearer the time.

My son has his insurance from AF. they are great for first time drivers.

:)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I must be doing something wrong.

My AF quote was 42% more than what I'm currently paying with elephant. :(

·
AO Traders
596 Posts
I must be doing something wrong.

My AF quote was 42% more than what I'm currently paying with elephant. :(

I am sorry we were not competitive for you, although please ensure your policy with Elephant is a 12 month policy and not a 10 month policy.

Adrian Flux only do 12 mth policy's which enables NCB to be gained.

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
If anyone has taken out insurance through AO/Adrian Flux in either December or January, please could you reply here as AF are suggesting no one took out a policy.
Well I did - very happy with the service so far.

Had to endure the "we want your username and password" nonsense, but Dan sorted it out for me :)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
I've just filled in the online form and waiting for the quote on the Spider... :) Let's see.

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I did - very happy with the service so far.

Had to endure the "we want your username and password" nonsense, but Dan sorted it out for me :)
Thanks for letting us know... Also thank you Dan, but are we over this hurdle now?

Ian

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
I've just filled in the online form and waiting for the quote on the Spider... :) Let's see.
Still waiting for my quote....:( I followed the dedicated AO link and filled in the online form....
I only have 2 days left before I'll be sticking with my current supplier so someone at AF really needs to email/call me sharpish! :)

M

·
0 Posts
i'm a complete dumb dumb...anyone got a link to this online form...my insurance is due in a few weeks

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Check out Ian's (Alfaowner's) signature above ;)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Hey Mike, have a looky at MrAO sig and the AF guy's sig too.

Follow the link and give it a go... ;)

·
Vendor
46,135 Posts
Just filled the form in, I'm with Nationwide at the moment but I'll be just turned 21 on the 1st April when I reknew so I will be able to go back with LiverpoolVictoria if they are the cheapest (I get CSMA union discount). My first car was with them, a 2001 Mazda 323F GSE 1.5, £900 for 3rd party fire & theft aged 18. Not bad but they wouldn't insure me on the Alfa till I'm 21 or over so had to move to Nationwide. I hope Adrian Flux are competetive but I doubt they'll beat my LV quote.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
I'm not up for renewal until May - but I will definitely be seeking a quote from AF when the time comes.

:)

(I knew all this time I've been spending on the forum would pay off one day ;) )

1 - 20 of 43 Posts