• Other

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if a General Election was called now.
Who if anyone would you vote for?

Secret vote!

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I'm with you Nev. All the main parties have got their hands in the till so i'm voting for the Greens!!

:thumbs:
hey it was there idea for the 155 limit on performance cars. Green party should die:mad: :cheese:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
I'm with Al.... Cameron is talking some sense. In the future, their manifesto will be an interesting read.

But we all know with these parties, very rarely do all these promises follow through into the real world.

·
Registered
37,366 Posts
DC held a conference in my other town earlier (Witney) with regards to MP expenses.

One woman stood up and said that all serious offenders should be hung from lamp posts. :lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
conservative for me thank you very much :D
yup same here. "new" labour was always gona be trouble, rob the poor and feed the rich now its rob everybody:rant:

never voted labour in my life, and never will.

wont stop labourites voting though and then pissing and moaning about it. stick a red roset on a chimp and they will vote for em, T*****s:rant:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
the sad thing is, the 'middle ground' of floating voters who ultimately decide who governs our country, will always vote for whoever the sun newspaper tells them to vote for :(

1 - 20 of 104 Posts