Administrator
45,074 Posts
I don't get this.
We have to pay to get the prize? :confused:
Or it's a reverse auction, but without the auction bit? :confused:

P

·
0 Posts
I put my bid on...but nothing is showing up :confused: Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
:confused: OK, I get it so I put in a low bid....but against what? Even if it's not the "prize" there should surely be a notional something that we bid against? :confused:

Otherwise we should change the comp's name to "think-of-a-low-number-that-no-one-else-has-said-yet".

Catchy. I like it. :lol:

·
Registered
24,528 Posts

·
Administrator
45,074 Posts
Maybe we need a "how to enter a competition " competition :)
If only it were that simple Ray.
How are we supposed to know how to enter the competition about entering a competition?
This could take some thinking about...

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
Bazza, the rules of the competition are written below the box where you can enter the "bid" amount :)

It's a lot tougher than one may think given there is no way* to know how many other people have put "bids".

Good luck everyone :D

*;) ;) :D

·
Administrator
45,074 Posts
I get it BF. It's just that a reverse auction usually involves the winner actually paying the amount they bid.
I actually think this is a good idea though, nice and simple to organise to get the competitions section up and running.

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its so easy, just FYI... Whilst testing, my 10 year old son had no problems :lol: and I didnt tell him anything. :lol: :rolleyes:

Have fun! I feel a "Guess the" competition coming

1 - 18 of 18 Posts