Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I missed out on my renewal for this year by just a few days.

I went to re-buy and saw two different prices - £15 and £25 - for only one membership option.

The £15 is shown on the "cost" page but when you click through to actually pay, the cost suddenly becomes £25. :tut:

I no longer have access to the member lounge or support, so my only option was the "email our offices" link.

I emailed in November asking for the correct price (it's advertised at £15 so i would like to buy at £15) - my membership lapsed around the 6th, i think i emailed around the 11th...no reply.

Can anyone tell me who to contact to get a response?

Also, as a side note, if i re-buy, i'd like some AO stickers. does anyone have some lying around i could obtain?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Medio option has gone...

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah ok, ta for that. it's been changed since i last looked. a reponse to my email from an admin would have gone down nicely though.

not going to bother buying, not worth £25 for a bit more upload space and room for more PMs.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Bad decision by the new owner IMO, I reckon a lot will think like you and not bother TBH...

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
I missed out on my renewal for this year by just a few days.

I went to re-buy and saw two different prices - £15 and £25 - for only one membership option.

The £15 is shown on the "cost" page but when you click through to actually pay, the cost suddenly becomes £25. :tut:

I no longer have access to the member lounge or support, so my only option was the "email our offices" link.

I emailed in November asking for the correct price (it's advertised at £15 so i would like to buy at £15) - my membership lapsed around the 6th, i think i emailed around the 11th...no reply.

Can anyone tell me who to contact to get a response?

Also, as a side note, if i re-buy, i'd like some AO stickers. does anyone have some lying around i could obtain?
Hi, sorry for the lack of response - I don't know where the email goes when a contact us message is sent like this - I suspect it goes to the site owner (Steve) rather than Alfa Vincent or myself.

As mentioned, Medio is no longer a subscription option and it should not show in any of the renewal pages, as far as I know it was still showing on the compare page for a few weeks after the option was removed but this has now been resolved.

Apologies for any confusion. :)

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Pointless waste of money IMO.
For someone who has been a member of AO for over nine years, has spent the equivalent of almost 2 whole months of their life on here and is now visiting on Christmas eve to comment on threads that relate to the funding (and therefore continuation of AOs existence), your opinion seems a little odd to me.
Is there something I can do to help you?

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
When I joined I didn't receive any welcome pack or any response of any sort for being a member of "Alfa Owners Club"

Found this quite strange...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts