Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know, it's a bit early to be organising this but I wanted to get suggestions. As Killarney last time was such a hit. I'm not sure where we should go? Galway was a great spot the last time. But any suggestions are welcome:D

Damien.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sounds good would it be a January party so as to avoid all the work parties but how about Kildare or maybe Clare....

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it will be in January again. I shall edit that whenever it takes my fancy dancy. Kildare sounds good there are amazingly some good roads up there.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Athlone, central to all concerned.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah and it is fairly central for most people and would be good to kick back few beers and talk cars.... and more importantly forget about the christmas bashing on the credit card :wow:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dunno, I'm not feeling athlone. It took ages to get there but that hotel was nice:p and well it's only a small drive for some nice pics:p

·
Banned
45 Posts
How about Tullamore, some great roads aound the bogs, have cousins in clara, and know the area very well.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was in Tullamore there a couple months back was nice I have to say. The only thing is we drove roads that where built on a bog for the Athlone meet and well Alfa's were bottoming out left right and center lol. I was thinking West or something as we haven't been there much bar going to Galway. Maybe Clare or something like that. Least it would be near the Shannon for pics etc.

·
Registered
890 Posts
another vote for Kildare

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you want to do b&b Tee-o as we will want a group rate :cheese:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Derry or anywhere else up North. It's far cheaper for you southerners to drink up here and it means I'll be spending less on petrol :D

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Okay I had last years work party in Athlone good spot I have to say but not much in the way of roads out there. Being from Tllaghtfornia I'll go with Kildare ;-)
Alternatively Derry is a super spot but a bit far for the Munster crowd

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tallaghtfornia is the new cool place to be :p I think the meet should be there. No way is Derry a small journey lol. We went up and down to belfast in a day and well never again.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Early isn't the word for it ! We're not even through the summer yet :rolleyes:

I'm on for anywhere that's within a couple of hours drive though but Clare or Athone sound good......

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Tallaghtfornia is the new cool place to be :p I think the meet should be there. No way is Derry a small journey lol. We went up and down to belfast in a day and well never again.
Thats right Damien:)
And I just found a few excellent hill climbs yesterday evening from Tallaght up the dublin mountains to some very good viewpoints.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya up the mountains are actually cool, been there a few times with the lads I know from up that way was very good. Jayus Ronan to give everyone a chance to organise themselves and to have a few ideas of places I said I'd do it nice and early.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts