Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the scoop on the chat room? I can't get in FULLSTOP.

Is it just me...?

- Lips

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've downloaded the software, and it tells me to hit refresh afterwards, but then nothing happens...

Not a happy bunny... :(

- Lips

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I get the following message :

SunJavaJ2SE50 is installed.

Firefox needs to be re-started for the plugins to work.

I've tried refreshing the page after this, but that doesn't work. I've tried re-booting, but when I log back in and hit the link for the chatroom it asks me to download a plug-in again, and then it's back to the above message... :(

Hell's teeth, I hate technology ... :mad:

- Lips

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Chatroom not working for me neither - getting the 'Null' error message :(

What browser are using UL? Firefox :confused: - used to work with IE :confused:

·
Registered
693 Posts
OK a few questions.

What Windows Operating System are you using?

What Explorer are you using?

Have you tried going into the "Control Panel" and then to "Add or Remove Program" then deleting the Java that you downloaded and re-loading it?
(Go to "Start" at the bottom left of your page. Click and scroll up to "Settings". Scroll across to "Control Panel" ans so on).

Let me know what happens.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Is this problem sorted for you now Lips?

Also does anyone go into the chatroom nowadays :confused: I used check but often no-one is in there - so I must admit I have given up trying. Would be nice to know if people have recently ventured in and had engaged in the chat phenomenon :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Rosbird1 said:
im in there now.........

where is everybody :confused:
You fibber :p :p

There is three of us there and someone not speaking :rolleyes:

Anyways - does anyone chat anymore in the chatroom? Just interested that's all :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
I've just been in there but all alone :(

Did you guys have any joy :)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ihave downloaded this java thing but will not connect says I have to register but that has been done years ago anybody with ideas?

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
pat said:
Ihave downloaded this java thing but will not connect says I have to register but that has been done years ago anybody with ideas?
Oh dear :( Have you read the hints at the top of this thread? Also you can search on chat room / chatroom as I remember this being discussed before. If no joy - repost giving details of error messages and the browser you are using and probably also the operating system you have. I'm not that good with these type of errors but I'm sure someone will have the answer :)

Also Lips - have you sorted your problem? :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts