Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im just wondering if any gtv owners have gta alloys out there and if so can u post some pics? want to upgrade to them and just want an idea what they look like on. i know the teledials look the part but the gta's have a sharper look. Cheers!

p.s any cups or lookalike's would be even better as i have the kit! :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,162 Posts
The GTA 17" will sit 5mm further in than the GTV 17".
So you would need spacers to get them back to the same offset.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have 5m spacers on anyway so thats not a problem. think they'd look quite good with the cup skirts and front splitter! :cool:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Not convinced they suit the GTV - Teledials still look one of the best IMO........in the pic above the silver GTV looks very good with those multispokes :cool:

At least GTA wheels are much easier to get hold of that GTV Teledials

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
TBH I dont like the GTA alloys on the GTV.. I was on holiday a couple weeks ago and saw a GTV with the 147 three ring Supersport alloys and have to admit they looked great. But I still think the 17 inch tele's look best on the GTV!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I agree with this - don't put the GTA alloy on the 916 cars - it doesn't look right. Wrong offset as well. The original 17" teledial alloy for the GTV looks superb imho.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
18" GT Multispokes :cool:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'd like the teledials but u cant find them anywhere without paying through the roof for them. i think the gta's would look better with the cup side skirts and splitter to make in look a bit more butch. not sure about the gt multispokes on a gtv altho i was going to buy a black set if i respray her white. think im just gonna find as close a match i can to 8c red! :cool:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I don't think the GTAs are as good as the Tele's, but on the positive side they make the car look more modern, whilst I think the Tele's don't do much for the car on that front

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts