Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great to see the racing fraternity on Motors TV yesterday, especially the incident with a 147 and a GT oil burner and Brian Shrubs 33 wining. Also Ted Person in his Sud winning the pre-91 class.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Unfortunately "Motors TV" guide for non-UK viewers is a bit different and "Last Lap" is not included.:( :rant:

You Tube link by any chance? :)

·
Registered
30,017 Posts
I don't get Sky, so no Motors TV for me either.
But I was in the pit lane to see all three races live and the 147+GT indecent was very OTT (I can't say any more than that on a public forum!!).

I think there is another program to follow with the second Alfa race from Cadwell. The guys with the GT did an amazing job overnight to patch it all together... someone's 156 road car donated most of its rear suspension to get the GT on to the grid for race 2.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Motors TV is free for Virgin Customers, as are a LOT of channels that SKY charge for, such as ESPN, ESPN Classics, Eurosport 1 and 2 as well........:tut:

·
Registered
30,017 Posts
Motors TV is free for Virgin Customers, as are a LOT of channels that SKY charge for, such as ESPN, ESPN Classics, Eurosport 1 and 2 as well........:tut:
Can't get Virgin TV either...

·
Registered
347 Posts
The race is showing now, it's the third feature after the Silverstone and Cadwell ARCA races, about 39 and a bit minutes from the start of the video.

K

·
0 Posts
The race is showing now, it's the third feature after the Silverstone and Cadwell ARCA races, about 39 and a bit minutes from the start of the video.
what, on tv? or that web stream site...

K

·
0 Posts
just watched it. shame they haven't got both races?? nice to watch it all again though.

undoubted star of the show though, our very own in the zone, mr ted pearson :cool:

and bryan of course :thumbs:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Race 2 from Cadwell plus the two races from Snetterton should be on the Last Lap Motors TV program a week on Wednesday and then the Digitex online channel a further week after that.

I guess the 'penalty' of running ahead of the pack at Cadwell equals not much footage! They did interview me after the second race so I have the shame of that to come!

K

·
0 Posts
pics don't do it justice al, it's a beaut :inlove:

will be down to mallory tomorrow to see how he's going this weekend :thumbs:

and rodger of course ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts