Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Absolute robbery, they can be bought for half that price!!!!

wrinx

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
wow still in the wrappers though (still rip off) but did you notice the current bid was in US dolars which takes us back to if you can import to US. wink

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And what's more...

They didn't have 155s!!! Go figure!!! :confused:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi guys,
New to this forum! My q may have been answered before. Looking for manual on the 155. I see you mention a cd in the tech pages,can someone give me the part number. Maybe I can pursuade my supplier to import me one. I need a manual that covers both the 2.0 16v (wife's car) any 2.5 12V V6 (my project race car)

Thank u wrinx for leading me to this site. Damn good one!

Sieg.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did I? Don't remember that :) Welcome to our little playden wink

wrinx

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup, You did on carsfromitaly.
Well I am sure to be logging in regularly.Building a racer to replace my Sud Sprint and must admit, don't now to much about the workings of later Alfa's. (learning at a rapid rate of knots though!)Specially electronic side of things a bit of a grey area.
To make matters worse, I am also busy building a 1936 Plymouth with a 2.5 V6 motor!
Well, back to the garage then!
Still no news on parts cd number?
See ya
Sieg

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these service manuals....I could scan one and make it a .PDF document for all of us. If only someone would let me lend his/hers :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isn't the content of these manuals the same as the CD that did the rounds of eBay a while back?

I bought one for a tenner and it sems pretty comprehensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts