Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, I have to let my X reg 156 go. Having cared for it, it has now let me down with a badly knocking engine. To add injury, someone has smashed the door mirror into pieces! Clearly, it will cost me more than I can afford now that I'm only living on a pension. It has had a new exhaust and many other replacements - in fact the last 2 years I have spent over £4000 on caring for it but now I am not in a situation to spend any more. I am so sad to lose it - it has been my mistress for the last few years. Rather than have to send it to the breakers, I would prefer to give it to someone either to use for spares or to repair themselves. Still with 8 months MOT, it could return to being a nice car. However, with insurance expiring this weekend, I must lose it soon. If you are interested please contact me soon - you will need to collect it from Wallasey, on the Wirral. Otherwise, it will be taking a journey to the car cemetary this weekend. My Alfa did come with a built in smile but now my smile has turned to tears!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts