Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been thinking of having a Cup racing 'sticker' set made but they're now being sold ready made:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Rome...CarParts_SM&hash=item3cbb024207#ht_3287wt_821

They'd look good on my one with white leather but I'm not sure that I really want to do it.........probably not....maybe on another red V6 later on or for a customer?

If anyone wants to do this....only on a V6 please & preferably red or a genuine Cup?:rolleyes::lol:

Clive

Attachments

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Fine if you're a racing driver or well into track days.

Driving around in general with all this stickerage, you'd look like a Nob! :lol:

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Gaz although you hAve managed to force it from your memory, many still remember your toothpaste strip on your red V6.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,626 Posts
And so they should :D

Why should he not do it? As far as i can tell, its his car not everyone elses and he is entitled to do to it what he likes :) its partly the reason why mine is currently Ferrari Rosso scuderia with multispoke alloys. I go to shows and look around. Oh look, red Gtv with teledials, thats nice. Oh look, a red Gtv with teledials, they do look nice. Oh here's a red Gtv with teledials. Its a shame they didnt do more of those because they look nice. And you can see where this is going :)

What is the point in doing something the same as everyone else? Its just boring

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,626 Posts
Sitting in a BMW is boring, driving most of them is anything but

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
I disagree. The 2012 M3 was terrible around Brands. Every thing was dealt with by electronics. Not my idea of fun.

By the way, when I go to shows I'll say to my other half "look a red Gtv Cup with Teledial wheels, thats nice. Look another red Gtv Cup with Teledials, thats nice. Look at the red Gtv with multi spokes, thats nice." especially as you've just had it painted ;)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hi CGT - iam looking for a rear 916 Cup Ving - or replica of the same - something you could help me out with?
Any std GTV rear wing from a breakers will do, they are the same.

This thread is/was nearly 3 years old but I notice none of the knobs bothered to answer your question:rolleyes:

If anyone could be bothered to read the 1st post they'd realise I wasn't serious but if a customer wanted it done to one of my cars then......?

No one used to laugh at Mark's/Der Teufel's Cup 149 when it was all stickered up, in fact it was given pride of place at a meet at Beachy Head in July 2010:cool::p

Nor anyone calling him a (k)nob but then I seem to remember he is/was a policeman?:confused::lol:

Clive CG Trading

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
And so they should :D

Why should he not do it? As far as i can tell, its his car not everyone elses and he is entitled to do to it what he likes :) its partly the reason why mine is currently Ferrari Rosso scuderia with multispoke alloys. I go to shows and look around. Oh look, red Gtv with teledials, thats nice. Oh look, a red Gtv with teledials, they do look nice. Oh here's a red Gtv with teledials. Its a shame they didnt do more of those because they look nice. And you can see where this is going :)

What is the point in doing something the same as everyone else? Its just boring
+1 for Gaz..... Why keep you car/pride &joy standard if you have got a bit of imagination to do a little tinkering, OK I do admit that some people go to far but that is their business and only there's..........now time for bed.?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts