Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front pads could do with a change and I just wondered if anyone is using any uprated items? I had Ferodo DS Performance on my 156 and they were a very worthwhile improvement. I don't think they are available for the Brera. I'm reluctant to try EBC as I've never heard a good word said about them. What else is there? I'm after a genuine improvement, not just a fancy box which says [email protected] on it!
Ta.
:)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
If you have 330mm Brembo set up, PF's are the way to go:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got OMP road and sport pads from YB Racing,much much cheaper.Actually listed for a mitsubishi eveo 8 I think as no listing in their books for Alfa 159 but OMP website states they are correct.Work fantastic too.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
My front pads could do with a change and I just wondered if anyone is using any uprated items? I had Ferodo DS Performance on my 156 and they were a very worthwhile improvement. I don't think they are available for the Brera. I'm reluctant to try EBC as I've never heard a good word said about them. What else is there? I'm after a genuine improvement, not just a fancy box which says [email protected] on it!
Ta.
:)
If you have 330mm Brembo set up, PF's are the way to go:cool:
+1^:thumbs:
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/tuning-and-upgrades/100479-review-of-performance-friction-pads-with-telemetry.html?highlight=performance+friction+pads
AutoLusso do them.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Where do you get those from Simon?

Sorry for not replying:eek:

Yep, Autolusso. GTLeigh has had them on his Brera. He's well pleased with them and they were ace on the Stelvio;)

I'll be gettingthem on my Ti at the next service too:thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts