Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure whether the MiTo has been seen up here in the North East yet other than by the select few at the Alfa Experience day at Croft but has anyone else actually seen one in the flesh yet........I saw one in a showroom on a recent visit to Marseille and hated it......and the more I look at it the uglier it gets BUT its so ugly I LOVE it.........and will probably buy one!!!!

Work that one out, even I can't understand it!!!!

Maybe its like the SZ, an ugly yet beautiful car all rolled into into one!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Certainly have, Seen it in a Fiat garage on the way back to Rhodes Airport. Fantastic looking car. Totally different from any other small car on the road, i want the wife to swap her BMW mini for one when they get released, but she is taking some convincing. Shame.

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
I have aswell, and took it for a test drive aswell. It was when I was in Italy in Sept. Very nice place to sit indeed, felt "special"

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes I saw 2 in Turin last week, I`m not usually in to small cars, but I think it`s great, it has certain impact in an 8c sort of way!

·
Registered
140 Posts
yes i have and nothing else looks quite like it. when i first seen pictures of it i thought it was terrible but when I actually seen it sat in the showroom it looked as fantastic as a brera:p

p.s. not a week goes by without someone commenting how good my brera looks:eek:

·
Registered
22 Posts
yes i agree with you look better in the flesh than in pictures wife is going to get one in jan when they come into dealers over here. well worth a look especially the 1.4 turbo with 155 bhp

·
Registered
644 Posts
I think they've got one in Benfields, I keep meaning to pop over and have a look but havn't got round to it yet :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one at Benfields is nearly £15K and it looks pretty basic yet they've got a Brera S Prodrive for £19995, for me its a no brainer, it would have to be the Brera!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looked at a left hooker in the dealer in St Albans. Looks better in the flesh than in many pictures. Decent head room (I am six four) with a good glass area that gives reasonable vision out unlike most modern cars. Still not completly won over though...

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I think seeing a " MiTo " on the road in the U.K. could become a national sport, bit like spotting Lord Lucan, methinks !!!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But did you see the price of it........nearly 15 grand, their Brera S Prodrive is only £19,500?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts