Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread title says it all:thumbup:

The last one was a great success (cheers Peader for organising it) but it was a long time ago.
So meet up, a bit of a chat and then a blast through the port tunnel some evening and lots of noise:biglaugh:

Oh and in case people need convincing, theres no penalty points in the tunnel....
Rules are set to change in the near future....but may as well make hay while the sun shines :evil:

·
Registered
128 Posts

The last one was a great success (cheers Peader for organising it) but it was a long time ago.
So meet up, a bit of a chat and then a blast through the port tunnel some evening and lots of noise:biglaugh:

Oh and in case people need convincing, theres no penalty points in the tunnel....
Rules are set to change in the near future....but may as well make hay while the sun shines :evil:
Great idea. Maybe suggest a date and time and see if it works for people...

·
Registered
442 Posts

I just wonder if there'll be any auld wans in Micras around, straddling the line at 40 kph and looking to report some "maniacs" blasting through the tunnel at "mad speed" and making a "fracas". :biglaugh:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
I just wonder if there'll be any auld wans in Micras around, straddling the line at 40 kph and looking to report some "maniacs" blasting through the tunnel at "mad speed" and making a "fracas". :biglaugh:
Cos if there are, you're in??? :evil:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Say the 22nd of July (Wed) around 9 in the connolly station car park?
Gives plenty of time for people to get home from work, get some food etc.
Also for H3llR4iser to come from cork :biglaugh:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Think I'm OK too :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Reactions: Scortho

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can tag along as well if you'll have me. I'll be on the bike as I'm without a car atm.
I hope its a honda bike that makes lots of noise and not one of those yokes that get in the way of a good spirited backroad drive.
In that case definitely :thumbup:

Would people prefer the first week in august instead maybe.
Say the 4th, as its closed the 5th, the 6th?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey everyone, really sorry about this but didn't take the finger out and organise this one properly.
Maybe in a few weeks time if people are up for one.
Appologies

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
For shame young man!!!
Only joking!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey everyone, really sorry about this but didn't take the finger out and organise this one properly.
Maybe in a few weeks time if people are up for one.
Appologies
Ah jeez scortho - and here I am waiting at the tunnel slip lane....:biglaugh:

Seriously - I'd forgotten about this until a little reminder on my phone pinged a few moments ago. Anyways - just declared the GTA back on the road today (no matter how often I do it I still hate paying the road tax :weeping:). While it was off the road last month Gerry & David in TI did the timing belt, water pump, new radiator etc. so all set to go now.

Back on topic....please pick any date for the tunnel run before my tax expires on 31st October! How about Tuesday 11th August?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts