Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some at Stanford on Sunday:cool:

£35 for a nice kit of two applicators and a microfibre cloth. The polish is a paste in a tub. Smells nice.

Will get around to using it soon and will post the results:)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
User report:)

The stuff is excellent. Dead easy to use. Apply with one of the damp sponges provided, allow to dry for 10- 15 minutes, remove with the cloth provided.

Really does give a massively deep shine:wow:

Only did the GT bonnet though then got Knackered after washing 3 cars:(

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I've got some too, that I've not used yet......
Great kit and nicely packaged.
I've read that you can do the whole car, leave for a bit then buff off???
I suppose thats the same with alot of products though depending on the weather. :)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The longer you leave it, the easier it comes off. I still say the Aquawax is brilliant too though.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Yeah i would only use it twice a year or so after a good polish and maybe clay.......but I got it free anyway! :)
Aquawax or other similar spray waxes / detailing sprays are fantastic for weekly washing, but wont compare to stuff like the HD for lasting protection. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
One of the best things I remember using was a SImoniz product. Wasn't a wax but a silicon or something else. This was years ago and I was 14/15 and washing my uncles TVR. Gave an amazing finish and water just ran off it instead of beading 1st. Wish I could remember what it was called, never been able to find it.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That pic really doesn't do it justice:(

Seriously, for someone who is obsessive about his cars, this stuff really impressed me for:cool: ease of use & quality of finish:wow:

For me, Autoglym is the answer to my prayers!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts