Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
If you are willing to wait until after the Spa trip, I will be selling mine to make some room for the next italian project!:thumbs:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry can't wait till april,if one don't come up soon it will have to be an S4.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Have you looked on the classifieds on here and on Pistonheads as there are some nice ones around that don't cost the earth BUT whatever you do, buy on history and condition and ignore mileage :)

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
My Blue 156 GTA is for sale. I have details if you would like.

It is very much like the blue one that someone has just also bought on Alfaowner. It is a great looking car, but with running 3 of them we have decided to return to two GTA's.

Let me know if blue is the colour for you and I will send you details.

Regards,

Edward.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Blue 156 GTA is for sale. I have details if you would like.

It is very much like the blue one that someone has just also bought on Alfaowner. It is a great looking car, but with running 3 of them we have decided to return to two GTA's.

Let me know if blue is the colour for you and I will send you details.

Regards,

Edward.
Just pm me the details Edward,thanks Gary

·
Registered
229 Posts
2002 Rosso red , black monte Carlo leather, 102k , fully serviced , mot'd, taxed , all usual bits and bobs been done, owned it for 6 years now , just about to go into buisness for myself, not really suiting me, pondered on selling , get in touch mate if you like?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Gary1,

Are you are still looking for a GTA?

Ive just got mine and sods law being what it is....Ive just been offered a dream project Alpina to work on, so the GTA will go into hibernation for a while...so cant run 3 cars mores the pity, so either the GTA has to go or I pass up on the Alpina...tough choice but if its something you wish to consider, feel free to let me know.

Rocket

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Never :rant:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi Gary1 - mine is the "3.2 GTA - rare, fast, special *reduced* 55K FARSH" in the AO classifieds. Shout if you want more info. I'd drop the price if it went to a AO member here.....

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hi Gary

Just a thought "Day and White's" who are based at Brands Hatch have got a couple of great examples for sale why not give them a try. Their number is 01474 879210 you never know they may be able to accomodate.

John

1 - 17 of 17 Posts