Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys
I could really use a copy of the Alfa Romeo Eper CD, say around 2005 onward, so it covers Phase 3 GTV/Spider as well as the earlier cars. I know its available on line, but I actually need it on CD.

I would be happy to send someone a CDR containing the GTV/Spider Phase 1 and 2 workshop manual if someone has an Eper disk they no longer want or would be prepared to copy for me in exchange. Covers all models - 1.8 /2.0 twin sparks, 2.0TB and 3.0 12v/24v

Hope someone can help!

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Date dependant

Hi guys
I could really use a copy of the Alfa Romeo Eper CD, say around 2005 onward, so it covers Phase 3 GTV/Spider as well as the earlier cars. I know its available on line, but I actually need it on CD.

I would be happy to send someone a CDR containing the GTV/Spider Phase 1 and 2 workshop manual if someone has an Eper disk they no longer want or would be prepared to copy for me in exchange. Covers all models - 1.8 /2.0 twin sparks, 2.0TB and 3.0 12v/24v

Hope someone can help!
Trouble is they go out of date. To keep it working you have to disable your computer's date(& clock?), something I'd rather not do.

I now use the version that's available online even though the prices are out of date, I just phone my local dealer for the price before I order.:)

Clive

Clive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts