Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a mint GTV V6 this summer. Ideally around 70K miles. Unmolested, But would like GTA clutch and Lighter flywheel, Q2 or Quaife. all keys and Full history.
Cam belt up to date and good teledials and quality tyres. Prefer non spoiler but not essential.

Condition needs to be very good. no rust underneath paint very good ect!

I have a very decent budget for the right car.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Have a look on Clive's website.. CGTrading, as he may just have what you after.

I wouldn't be too obsessed about mileage has to be 70k, the V6 is virtually bomb proof and always buy on overall condition and a fully documented provenance with everything done.

These cars are approaching 20 years old now, so 100k example is still low mileage.

Mine has 124,000 and seen ones with half that and they don't even come close.

I'd be more interested in low ownership of 2-4 owners than a 70k example that's had 10+ owners.

Hope you find what you're after

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Have a look on Clive's website.. CGTrading, as he may just have what you after.

I wouldn't be too obsessed about mileage has to be 70k, the V6 is virtually bomb proof and always buy on overall condition and a fully documented provenance with everything done.

These cars are approaching 20 years old now, so 100k example is still low mileage.

Mine has 124,000 and seen ones with half that and they don't even come close.

I'd be more interested in low ownership of 2-4 owners than a 70k example that's had 10+ owners.

Hope you find what you're after

completely agree mine done 125k and its had 18 services plus all the other bits its ever needed, The folder of invoices and evidence its had a enthusiast owner is far more important than a 70k car thats had 10 owner all who couldnt afford the upkeep

good luck with your search

Reactions: PJ3074
1 - 3 of 3 Posts