Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
What are the wheels on the 166 in the photie called.
I was unner the mistaken belief that they wur horseshoes.

Pomeo

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I have a set of 17" turbines for sale if they are of interest to anyone

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
7-Hole I think
thanks phil 7 hole horseshoe according to marc.

thanks marc ...ony idea what the discount code is......no eye um in enuff bother butt they do look guid.

AND wie wobblys will fit a 166:D no no why oh why do 166;s huv 5 hole horsehoes...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Rome..._tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item4d02f602d4

Man i jist love those 7 hole ones.

I have a set of 17" turbines for sale if they are of interest to anyone
:tut: Crystal tips wull bee after ewe Alister err tedesco:cheese: whit do turbines look like.

Pomeo

:cry: Eye have more wheels noo than the Burton's wagon wheel factory on full production.

·
Registered
10,915 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Phil:tut: Son's G/F's brother is in Italy..I suppose he could bring one back each time.:cheese: OR the van has just past its MOT and a wee run to Italy to bring these beauties back .:)

Pomeo
They seem to post anywhere in Europe reasonably (free on the silver ones?).

Very nice prices.

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
They seem to post anywhere in Europe reasonably (free on the silver ones?).

Very nice prices.
Sorry Marc butt my Italian is like John Gordon Sinclair's butt the drop doon box states Italy only.Possible ship elsewhere for a King's ransom.

Pomeo

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Sorry Marc butt my Italian is like John Gordon Sinclair's butt the drop doon box states Italy only.Possible ship elsewhere for a King's ransom.

Pomeo
The Grey ones have ship anywhere in Europe on them and they are asking for 40 Euros. Which seems pretty good if it's all four wheels.

I assumed they were the same seller, but they aren't.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Grey ones have ship anywhere in Europe on them and they are asking for 40 Euros. Which seems pretty good if it's all four wheels.

I assumed they were the same seller, but they aren't.
Well, can someone confirm that it is all four wheels? My Italian is a bit rusty...

Also, does anyone know if it is a trustworthy seller?

Edit: and, how do the dark wheels look on a black 159? Anyone have any pictures?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Use google to translate the page? In chrome it automatically offers to.

Pretty sure it is for four. Crazy price if not!

Anthracite wheels and a black car look great. Not quite what you want but look at pics of a black Brera S to see the colour combo.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Use google to translate the page? In chrome it automatically offers to.

Pretty sure it is for four. Crazy price if not!

Anthracite wheels and a black car look great. Not quite what you want but look at pics of a black Brera S to see the colour combo.

I've translated it, but it doesn't specifically say "a set". I am also inclined to believe that is indeed a full set, but you know, before sending that kind of money to Italy, I'd like to be sure.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I've translated it, but it doesn't specifically say "a set". I am also inclined to believe that is indeed a full set, but you know, before sending that kind of money to Italy, I'd like to be sure.
Translates as

"F670 KIT 4 WHEELS FROM 18 "x 159 ALFA ROMEO BRERA SPYDER 5x110 ET41"

4 Wheels means..... well err..... 4 wheels No ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts