Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
45,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one that opens automatically when you sign in to MSN? Got an advert for the lottery, and guess what car is pictured as a 'what would you buy' example?

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I haven't saw it but can I guess... it was an Alfa, maybe a GTV? :)

·
Administrator
45,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8C Competizione :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
is it me or deos this forum do strange things at times??? About 10 mins ago i replied here saying Brera or 8C... and now its gone :mad:

Then, just now, when i clicked quick reply... it did a quote :confused:

Whats the world coming to? :eek: :eek:

·
Administrator
45,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah yeah, nice try G trying to pretend you got it right :p ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yeah, I saw that.. was hoping the link went somewhere cool, instead it went to "stupid tax" page. :rolleyes:

Speaking of the 8C, when I was at my dealers testing the GT, the same guy who had just taken delivery of his 3.2 GT handed over a cheque for £1500 in the hope that he can get on the list in order buy an 8C :eek:

Apparently this same bloke has got an example of each of the current range :eek:

Pretty :cool: eh?

JaB

·
Administrator
45,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last months Top Gear mag (read at the dentists this morning) had a road test of the GT V6 and a piece on the 8C. Apparently it is entirely ready for production now, they're just trying to decide how to distribute it.
Oh, it also had the new Maser. MC12 I think, Enzo based but MORE exclusive and MORE spectacular. Still not as good looking as the 8C though, every time I see piccies of that car its looks amaze me all over again.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
That's the same Top Gear I bought at the airport when I went to Edinburgh. The Maserati is also... amazing! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts