Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just wondering if anyone had come accorss my 166, P.Red, black leather with cream d/cards, full spec GSM, wood trim, 17's or if anyone had bought it? T36 LNT! Cat D!

If you have bought :mad: it, I will come and steal it back!...................................................you think im joking! :rant:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
According to the DVLA, it is currently unlicensed (not SORN'd). The tax was due for renewal in December 2006. Usually, unlicensed means scrapped, although the owner may just be driving around without tax...

·
Registered
821 Posts
... or has cloned it from a scrapper (i.e. the VIN) and re-registered. :(

Any distinguishing marks that might give it away? :confused:

You have my deepest sympathies. Given the Alfa's have a built-in immobiliser, its rare to have a sub £50k car pinched these days unless its with the keys.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Whoops! Didn't realise it had been stolen... Did the insurance company pay out and have you bought a replacement?

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol.........................thanks for the reg check................, I didnt get stolen, I wrote it off and just wondered if anyone grabbed a bargain or was seeking to buy it! I got told it went to bluecycle.com or some salvage site, but not sure!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts