Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only if you were planning to and missed out on a place, we have a few spare places available running for our charity.

We are based in Reading so it's our local event for fundraising and this year we have a small team of runners, so if you're interested take a look at our website Reading Half Marathon - Berkshire Phab creates opportunities for children and adults of all abilities to enjoy life together

I was toying with the idea of a team in the London Triathlon especially as it's the olympic year, but the costs were prohibitively high for a small charity like us.

Anyway, always good to hear if anyone on here is running it or another (half) marathong

Andy

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Good luck with getting folk interested :thumbs: It's a worthy cause :)

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
There may be a couple of us running it this year, but we have somewhat exhausted our sponsorship opportunities for the next few years after Kili :lol:

For anyone thinking of this, Phab is a great charity. I have a friend who runs camps in the Midlands, it's an unsung charity kept running by fabulous caring highly skilled volunteers. Good luck raising lots of money, and of course running :D

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Andy, are you on Facebook? If so, why not put a link on the Running page there. If you're not, I could do that for you :thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
No worries. I've put your link on a few running forums I'm on. Hope it helps ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't been on here for a while, since the last time the 159 decided to break (the gearbox linkage popped out!)

But, I'd simply like to bump this thread as we once again have spare places in the Reading Half Marathon.

Thanks and happy running

Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts