Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've just bought a double din and fascia, but I've read just now that you cannot upgrade the factory radionav on the Giulietta to a double din?

I've used the search function and found nothing.

I dont want to go and hack my car up only to find out I've buggered myself.

Cheers

·
Registered
32,229 Posts
Hi everyone. I've just bought a double din and fascia, but I've read just now that you cannot upgrade the factory radionav on the Giulietta to a double din?

I've used the search function and found nothing.

I dont want to go and hack my car up only to find out I've buggered myself.

Cheers
You’re looking in the wrong place!

Attachments

·
Registered
32,229 Posts
Sorry. You wrote “I’ve used the search function and found nothing.” More a case of using the search function and found nothing with my specific issue”!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I assumed people would be intelligent enough to understand that I found nothing relevant in my search, hence this thread.

Sorry to those who arent intelligent enough.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hold on flower, your first post is 'you're looking in the wrong place', which I wasnt as it was you not reading my post.

Then you become pedantic by pretending to not understand basic English. If I say that I used the search and haven't found anything its crystal clear I'm referring to my specific topic which has clear and concise distinction.

·
Registered
260 Posts
That’s just bloody rude
Was responding to you” finding nothing.”
To be fair you went looking for that one, i think it was pretty obvious that the OP was referring to finding nothing relevant to his requirements.

·
Registered
32,229 Posts
It wasn’t clear to me. I was trying to help as it read , to me , as if he’d found nothing but that doesn’t warrant the rude response. Can you help him?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited by Moderator)
It wasn’t clear to me. I was trying to help as it read , to me , as if he’d found nothing but that doesn’t warrant the rude response. Can you help him?
You came across to me as rude and condescending by telling me I'm searching wrong and that it wasnt clear that I searched for my specific topic and somehow got nothing at all when searched.

I will apologise if that wasnt your intention but all you did was come across telling me I didnt search right (when you searched for the wrong thing) and that I didnt make it clear that I my search found nothing on my topic and instead I somehow used the search function and found nothing at all.

·
Super Moderator
44,917 Posts
I think we've established that everyone misunderstood everyone else as being rude. Can we settle down now in the knowledge that no-one meant any harm? :)

·
Registered
32,229 Posts
I thought we had but our new friend seems unable to stop name calling.
Wishing him luck getting help using his attitude.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think i can, If you are on Facebook and a member of the Giulietta Owners group, there was a chap called Danny Belcher who swapped his out - he may be able to help

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I thought we had but our new friend seems unable to stop name calling.
Wishing him luck getting help using his attitude.
I didnt call you a dick, I said you came across as one just as I more than likely did to you but again with this victim playing mate, just own it that you was trying to be smart and we misunderstood each other and tried to 1up the other.

Theres no harm done, theres nothing personal and I'm sorry for jumping onto the offensive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also found my answer.

Removal of the radionav means theres no quadlock compatible cable connections.

You lose your steering wheel controls and you need to have a live running from the lighter on ignition.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Also found my answer.

Removal of the radionav means theres no quadlock compatible cable connections.

You lose your steering wheel controls and you need to have a live running from the lighter on ignition.
You can buy adaptors to still use the steering wheel controls. My cars been converted to double din.
:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Full Credit to JdaJames.

I facebook searched for Giulietta groups and then searched for Radionav on those groups and voila, I found the gentleman which was mentioned.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts