Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

As above, looking to find any owners of the 2.2 version in S trim or Prodrive version. I have been a long time fan of all things Italian and was tempted by a Brera 2 years ago. Ended up with an R32 instead but now the lust for Italian style is back. Sadly I haven't come across many in N.I. and wondered if any members would be willing to let me come and view theirs prior to going to mainland to buy one, only to find it isn't the right choice. I live near Ards and will be very grateful to anyone who can help. A case of beer/ bottle of whiskey or wine etc would be on offer as a thank you. Cheers.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I know there's a Brera round my way, but don't think the guy is on the forum.

Probably not much help. Could be worth asking the guys in the republic as they might have 1 or 2.

Also ask on the main 159/Brera/Spider forums, you could get lucky!

·
Administrator
87,610 Posts
I've posted a link to this thread in the Irish Chat thread & For Sale thread to see if anyone can help :thumbs:

·
Registered
606 Posts
I am probably too far South for you, in south Tipperary and unfortunately I don't have a yummy prodrive. But if you are stuck...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a 2.2 Spider for sale by garage in Dublin- could be worth a pop down and take it for a test drive?

Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2 JTS SPIDER Petrol 2007 Cabriolet for sale in Dublin 24 €10,950

If you are specifically interested in finding out more about the 2.2 JTS engine, I can point you in the direction of a 159 owner to get feedback on it.
Yes the 2.2 engine is something I need to find out about so if there was someone up north that could help I would be very grateful.

·
Registered
28 Posts
sorry cant help apart from offer a try of a 2.0 jts gt... lol

next time want a go in a gt and i will have no probs helping out but good luck in your search.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry cant help apart from offer a try of a 2.0 jts gt... lol

next time want a go in a gt and i will have no probs helping out but good luck in your search.
Thanks for the offer buddy, I was very tempted by the GT but I think it has to be the Brera.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a Brera 2.2 S but same problem as Muschles - bit too far south for you.

Unfortunately I was in Belfast last weekend :(

If you do travel give a shout.
Vin

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a Brera 2.2 S but same problem as Muschles - bit too far south for you.

Unfortunately I was in Belfast last weekend :(

If you do travel give a shout.
Vin
Thanks for the offer, no way I'll be down that way but I appreciate you replying.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pickles 11, can you post your comment again, I got a notification that you posted a comment but I can't find it. Cheers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts