Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
So my good lady has inadvertently/unexpectedly fallen into the family way for the second time and the Spider is now a luxury thats not at all practical to keep around.

Would anyone like to take over the last 16 months of the lease!!!! :lol:

Or any suggestions how I can get out of paying the penalty to FGA, any chance they would swap it over for a 159 :thumbs:

P.S. No lectures on contraception please hahaha lol ;)
Congrats on the future addition

In terms of getting out of the lease you'll be lucky - the Spiders going back at the moment are fetching nowhere near what they owe FGA. You'll pay the penalty and they'll be looking for any extra £££'s they can get out of you.

Mine had 4 months to run but I bit the bullet and paid - it was less than the cost of 2 new tyres and the service it would have needed in those 4 months.

Have a look at 2nd hand prices and it'll give you an idea whether they're likely to play ball or not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Take over the lease.

I would like to take over your lease,please contact me.My names Stephen Graham and I live in Lymm Cheshire.I want a spider.Please contact me on 07773 269371

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Send a PM as that should pop up on their email inbox

Old thread though with OP now havong a 159 as member car so looks like all sorted!?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Stephen I got rid of the Spider last year - they allowed me to change the lease to the white 159Ti you can see on my Avatar.

Although I have recently lost my job and that is now a luxury I could do without so if anyone is interested drop me a line I may even offer a small incentive!

Good luck with your search!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts